Sunday 5 April 2015

40 Books in 43 Months Wow!

Russell Blake says ...
I just typed “The End” on my 40th book in 43 months of self-publishing. It felt pretty good. And I think it reads better than the first book I wrote, but that’s debatable, because that first one (Fatal Exchange) still sells well when I promote it, and still garners great reviews. It would suck if I’ve gotten worse, but that’s also possible. Guess I’ll have to wait to see how the reviews come out on JET – Escape to know for sure.

I responded honestly that it feels like I’m starting to get the hang of it. I’m taking a month off in April to recharge my batteries, and then will be knocking out another couple of novels in May and June.

A buddy of mine asked me how it feels to have written a solid 4 million words in about four years, not counting blog posts or message board missives, which probably easily brings it to 5 million.For those who’ve missed my prior posts on process, here’s a quick reminder of the habits I follow to write an awful lot of books in a relatively short period of time ...

read on - http://russellblake.com/40-books-in-43-months/

Thanks Russell 

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment