Tuesday 9 December 2014

Poison Bay

Belinda Pollard has published her first book.

Interesting as she is a book editor. Belinda consulted her blog readers on cover design and made changes to her cover as a result as shown below.

Drumroll please! My debut novel, Poison Bay, is finally PUBLISHED.
15 years since the idea first festered, two years since I “completed” the manuscript (the first time round), and in the wake of three months of late nights, intense pressure and high anxiety, I have finally launched my book-baby into the world.
It’s exciting, and terrifying, and a lot of other things.
This blog post will probably have more typos than usual, as I’m a complete wreck. ;-) (Feel free to correct them for me in the comments.)
 
Read on in ....
 
http://www.smallbluedog.com/2-enduring-low-cost-book-marketing-tactics.html



Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment